Sunday, March 4, 2012

Delicious Stacks

I have wanted to share these links for some time. I was able to organize and share them by creating "stacks" using delicious.com, a social bookmarking site. My hope is that you will find these links, not only helpful, but useful as well. Please share these stacks with your friends and contribute other links that you have found to be helpful and/or useful.
 
web tools - communication

web tools - presentation

web tools - publication

web tools - community

web tools - video

3 comments:

  1. I peeked into these web tool links and some of them I am somewhat familiar with and some I need to have to the time to explore further. One that I would like to learn how to work with well is Prezi. It's a fun way to present and somewhat a little difficult for me. I heard someone call Prezi "PowerPoint on steroids" and I understood why. I definitely have to learn its logic. Thanks Joslyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that I did not edit my writing carefully before I posted. I meant to say the following: I peeked into these web tool links, and some of them, I am somewhat familiar with. Some of the links, I need to explore further...etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great find! I think I can use the Poll E. because often I find it extremely hard to go through the arduous hassle of sampling and surveying people. With this great tool I can survey students and staff for my upcoming Research paper for another class! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete